This programme is a research-intensive, part-time masters programme in collaboration with International Islamic University Malaysia. Students may choose to specialize in the following fields: Islamic Civilization, Islamic Sciences, Islamic Political Thought, Islam and Contemporary Society, Islam in the Malay World, Islamic Philosophy, Muslim World Issues and Malay World Studies.
|TOEFL Minimum Score||Paper-based: 550|
|IELTS Minimum Score||6.0 overall band score|
|EPT Minimum Score||6.0 overall band score|
|Application fee||$150 (upon registration, not refundable)|
|Registration fee||$1,000 (upon acceptance)|
|Recurring fee||$200 per year|
|Tuition fee||$2,533.50 for trimester 1|
$2,533.50 for trimester 2
$2,533.50 for trimester 3
$2,533.50 for trimester 4
$2,533 for trimester 5
$2,533 for trimester 6
From 1 November 2020, fees are subjected to 7% GST.
– All sections of the application form must be completed where applicable. (contact us for more information)
– Make sure that all the information entered is correct before submission.
– Submit the supporting documents together with the application form (processing of your application may be delayed if the supporting documents are incomplete).
– Do not submit original certificates and documents with your application. We will not be responsible for damage or loss of original certificates or documents.
2) Application Fee
$150 in cash or crossed cheque directed to ‘PERGAS’ (Registration fee is not refundable)
3) Application Documents
The application documents must be arranged and submitted in the following order:
1. Hardcopy of the Application Form (signed at the Declaration Section and affixed a passport-sized photograph on the Application Form
2. Photocopy of front and back of your National Registration Identity Card (NRIC). If you do not have a NRIC, please provide a copy of your passport information page(s)(containing the passport number, name, etc.)
3. Completed Photo Form
4. Photocopy of Certificates (Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, Postgraduate Diploma etc.)
5. Photocopy of Transcripts (Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, Postgraduate Diploma etc.)
6. TOEFL / IELTS Score
7. Other relevant Professional Certificates or examination results of relevant individual modules read, etc
Please note that:
A transcript of detailed academic results is required from each university or college attended. The transcript results should show marks (wherever possible) and grades obtained in each module. If a complete transcript is not available, please include a complete photocopied set of examination results for every semester.
Please send your application to:
Wisma Indah, 448 Changi Rd 03-01
Share this programme: