This programme offers students to have comparative approach in the study of Islamic Heritage, Thought and Other Religions on the basis of Usul al-Din. It fulfills the vision which is to promote the Islamic sciences relevant to contemporary disciplines of study, and the mission which is to develop an Islamically based integrated holistic approach to education and career.
It also offers courses in line with nation’s aspirations such as unity among the races, religious harmony, and moderation in contemporary religious discourse. In addition, it meets the needs of global importance such as providing proper understanding of the worldview of Islam and endeavoring to regulate global peace and harmony through an intellectual Islamic discourse with other faiths and ideologies.
At least FOUR (4) principal passes in the GCE ‘O’ level obtained at least two sitting with ONE of the following:
Language Requirements (as required by IIUM)
The medium of instruction is in English. Students who do not possess the minimum language requirement may take up language proficiency courses at the University to fulfill the admission requirement.
|Application fee||$150 (upon registration, not refundable)|
|Registration fee||$1,360 (upon acceptance)|
|Recurring fee||$140 per year|
|Tuition fee||$1,840 per trimester|
– All sections of the application form must be completed where applicable. (contact us for more information)
– Make sure that all the information entered is correct before submission.
– Submit the supporting documents together with the application form (processing of your application may be delayed if the supporting documents are incomplete).
– Do not submit original certificates and documents with your application. We will not be responsible for damage or loss of original certificates or documents.
2) Application Fee
$150 in cash or crossed cheque directed to ‘PERGAS’ (Registration fee is not refundable)
3) Application Documents
The application documents must be arranged and submitted in the following order:
1. Hardcopy of the Application Form (signed at the Declaration Section and affixed a passport-sized photograph on the Application Form
2. Photocopy of front and back of your National Registration Identity Card (NRIC). If you do not have a NRIC, please provide a copy of your passport information page(s)(containing the passport number, name, etc.)
3. Completed Photo Form
4. Photocopy of Certificates (Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, Postgraduate Diploma etc.)
5. Photocopy of Transcripts (Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, Postgraduate Diploma etc.)
6. TOEFL / IELTS Score
7. Other relevant Professional Certificates or examination results of relevant individual modules read, etc
Please note that:
A transcript of detailed academic results is required from each university or college attended. The transcript results should show marks (wherever possible) and grades obtained in each module. If a complete transcript is not available, please include a complete photocopied set of examination results for every semester.
Please send your application to:
Wisma Indah, 448 Changi Rd 03-01
Share this programme: